The residents of Washington County, Indiana and the Board of Directors of the Washington County Economic Growth Partnership invite you to learn more about our historic community. We strongly believe in the economic value that our county can provide your business.
Recent Infrastructure Project Highlights in Washington County:
- Ground Broken on Airport Expansion Project (expanding to 5,000LF runway) - May 2014
- Indiana Major Moves Project - Salem Truck Bypass - Completed October 2012
- Largest WalMart in Southern Indiana coming to Washington County - Opening in 2016
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Opening in Washington County in 2014
- GKN Cinter Metals - 75 Additional Manufacturing Jobs brought to Washington County - 2012